20110721

why music?

There were so many of them Questioned me on my majoring :),why did i choosed music and not engineering,accountancy,business studies and etc etc and why MUSIC?.And my reply to them is i love music :),and they will be like ,''uwwh but there are so many options too but why music?''.

Well why music ,i really don't know why i choosed music ,i just love music ,i wanted to be a professional pianist that was my dreams since 15 years old and i can feel that i am reaching my dreams.

There is no such thing where you can only survive if you work as a doctor,engineer,lawyer,accountant,school teacher and etc etc.As long as you are talented ,you can survive even if you are a beggar :).

I am talented ,not  self boasting ,i am being confidednt and yeah i am talented and i want to use all my talent in this birth regardless of my age ,after all ,age is just a number :).

So ,from now on when people ask me WHY MUSIC ,imma gonna say proudly and confidently  cuz i am TALENTED ;D.

Can't wait for my practical exam over bloggy ,i wanna get a tattoo ASAP and can't wait for Thailand trip :D.

All i can do is wait ,wait patiently.

Hope the day runs fast after my exam :).

It's his birthday tommorrow.i have a surprise for him ,hope he likes it .

Baaaai bloggy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment