20110910

Heee bloggy :) ,finally after long time had the chance to update you.Happy? :DD.

Was just thinking what to update and still i got no idea to talk about any topic ,i am running out of topics nowadays ,haaaiz how saddening.To my readers or followers just inbox me to my twitter or facebook about whatever topic you want me to post :).

Deepavali is like in two months and i am too excited ,very much EXCITED for everything ,shopping ,cleaning the house and thinking of changing my room colour and then the most awaited day will be eve of deepavalli where me and ash ,my sister will be doing kolam :D ,where my dad will screw us at first but after the final touch of the kolam he will be like ''Waaaaaah ,so beautiful and bla bla bla ,this happends all the time :p.Mom's mutton curry ,chicken curry tastes different on that day ,it will taste extra special ,wonder why and how :/.Then the sound of firecrackers and laughters of the visitor ,house full of people and etc etc.Wish to have deepavalli everyday :).

May all my wishes comes true one day,keeping finger crossed :).

Okaay bloggy ,times up for my work will come back to you soon ,loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment