20111221

holidaaaaaaaays.

Haaaii bloggy :D ,i know you feel bored lazy and at the same time being so life'less because i am being so too D;.I wanna get the hell out of here !.I want holidays ,holidays ,holidays ,holidays and holidays.I don't go out even for shopping -.- ,i really hate the person who made my life this miserable,if i could i will stab the person repeatedly without any mercy ;@.

It's a christmas week ,well i am not celebrating christmas but then i want holiday ,i wanna go out ,go somewhere and do something ,i dont wanna occupy myself working ,doing the same shit all the time ,no lunch outing ,no dinner outing and the saddest part no dating !.

No one seriously knows how i feel right now ,bloggy.It's just you and the god knows exactly how i feel.

All i could do is ,just keep my mouth shut ,listen and dance according to others music and have a forced smile on my face.

I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment