20120407

Exactly one week after Earth hour :).Haai bloggy ,you awesomee?.I am awesomee as usual and sorry for breaking my promises all the time.No time to update you but atleast i am visiting you sometimes right?.Something is better than nothing.

Earth hour went well and yeeees i switched off lights and everything,including wi-fi adapter.And it's saddening when my neighbours,i mean the whole neighbourhood didn't do their part for earth hour.Why being so selfish?do something for the earth ,well if it's not you may be your great grandkids will receive the benefits of what you do to the earth now.I am proud to say that i did my part :).

And bloggy ,i am getting engaged next month :).So excited.Not because my relatives will be there ,or  for delicious food that will be served or to wear gorgeous engagement ring.Excited cause i am Getting Engaged to HIM.My Superman.


Time runs so fast uh?.It's already April.It will be mid-month of April in a week.And in a blink 2012 will end ,and all of us will be stepping to 2013.And hope i do blog till i get old and let my grandkids read my blog posts ;).Let this year be a beautiful year for everyone.

Miss watching rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment