20120810

Hmmmm.Haaai bloggy,how have you been?All good? Hope so la and things with me ,idk how to say it but i feel things are getting worser month by month.With the same issue.Me not speaking up or sharing things.

I just feel like people don't really understands me when all the say is they know me very well ,they can read my mind and they can know that something is with me by just looking at my actions.But in real ,no they don't.

Does it mean if someone is quite they are having problem?.Well ,it's a YES for guys.Cause i have read in a book that guy's need to spend time alone when they are pissedor tensed.But that doesn't mean a girl need to be so too.

I am being quite cause i wanted to be quite ,i want to spend my time alone.And they can't understand that.If i have a problem i will say it.And  if i say it out ,they will be having problem.

They have problem even if i voice it out,and they have problem even if i don't voice it out.

They were not there when there was a time i wanted to share my feelings and now when i am used to keep things to myself all they say is i have an attitude problem.

I have promised to change myself and asked for time.It takes alot of time.They will say YOU have all the time of life.But they don't react to what they say.

There is only one guy ,no matter how irritateable ,annoying ,strict and old fashioned.He is the only guy who can read my face expression ,body language and who can exactly read what's on my mind.And he is my DAD.

And no one can replace him nor his place.

I know i will be receiving a call to explain about this post,screwings and so many things.

Once i had Sarah akka and now it's just you bloggy.

Tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment