20100817

m y b o y f i e [[he is the music that keeps me going]]

Heyy bloggy ,again i am sorry for breaking my promise by not updating u.=(..hope u will forgive me..And yeah lets not waste anymore tym cuz todays blogg is all about my amore..Yeah ,its about him ♥.


LOL ,this is not a usual love story as u guys thinks .Well for everyone their love story is the greatest of all.And yeah my story is the greatest for me !!..


Well lemme start with intro'ing Our Hero here.As usual Facebook is becoming cupid for many of us here..And that's where i get to know him.Everything started by POKING !!,he used to poke me frequently and i'll reply all his pokes as usual..And one fine day received a message from one of my POKER !! and yeah dat's hiim.Mr.Dungu'ed Doinks (his nick given by me) .And it was a usual chat ,getting to know each other,teasings,exchanged numbers,and all and for your great info i were with my ''STUPIDEST EX''.But i treated my amore just as my friend ,a good new friend of mine. =)..And we continued MSN'ing whenever he is free ,and our relationship grew a little from a good new friend it went to good +  close best friend.


Well sometimes god has a better plans for us right??May be that's why things went wrong with my ex.Everything happends for a reason rightt mr.bloggy?.And that's when me and Mr.Dungu'ed Doinks became close.He used to call me like 24/7?Hanging on the phone with him like most of the time..We talked nonsense for hours.And after few days of breaking up ,he proposed me..Dat was like 2 to 3 days after breaking up.So fast yeah?? =DD..And i didn't accepted his proposal yet  cuz i were mourning for my ex [[the stupidest thing dat i ever did]] ..And at one part i get fed-up and started to move on with my life..And that was when i falled  for my current amore ,i do still remember the date it was on [[17th April 2010 and the time was around 8.30pm something.]] .The first person i told about it was to my sister ASH !!.


It has been almost 5 months being together with him ,things are going preety well between us ,hope it will be forever.


I dunno weder i am being a good gal for him or not ,first of all imma total opposite of him .He is much more matured ,takes everything seriously ,very very responsible and me immatured ,won't take life so seriously ,not to say irresponsible gal ,i am responsible but not all the time.He wants everything to be perfect .But for me ,everything cincai cincai oso can..All i gotta say is OPPOSITE ATTRACKS !! .


But my love for him always growing,weeeeeeeeeeee !!


I love everything of him ,his good morning calls ,whenever he gets pissed ,whenever he calls me BUBU ,whenever he advice me ,whenever he talks about his mum (and also the respect he gives for his mum) ,the care he has for his siblings and etc etc..


Now things has changed ,less talks,less chats ,less texts and less meet ups. But the bond i have on him is strong and no one can break the bond that i have on him.


I am not soooo good in putting sweet words or whatever they say it ,but all i want him to knw is dat he is mi amore now and always !!.do bless us god and make him my permanent !!


p/s to him : luv u nunu and sorry for wadever mistakes i did.wadever it is i still love u and thanks for being there with me whenever i need someone..


catch ya bloggy and be jealous cuz i have someone who loves me more than anyone else. muahahahahahahaha




                                            hiis laddu ,her gulabjamun







No comments:

Post a Comment