20100822

t i r e d but s p e c i a l

heyyyyyyy bloggy !! ,u  know whaat??i met my Mr.Mi Amore today after like nearly two months.Can you imagine that 2 MONTHS !!..Well ,it was just a short meet up ,like for 7 minute??But it's worth ,better than nothing kann??

My day started at 6 am ,went to temple with mom  ,sooooo very the crowded seh !! ,but i went there only for my mummy ,she forced us (me and ASH) to follow.Well ,it's not we don't like to go to temple and pray.As for me ,god is everywhere around us ,and he is watching us and keeping updated with our activities..So guys BEWARE !! =pp


Prayers was okaay ler.Prayed for everyone and for the world too. =DD .No matter how hard we pray ,only GOD know whats best for us by analysing  our deeds !! ,So people DO GOOD .


Came back home around 11.30 ,was sooooo tiring but was excited for the next programme :


DATINGGGGGGG !!


yeahh !! ,and i am very very sure that everyone will get excited when it comes to DATING !!  ,meeting ur loved one and spend some quality time with them.But mine was totally *dunnowhattosay*.Cuz my Mr.Mi Amore ,couldn't make it.Well as a good GF of him ,i should understand him.He is very very busy with his work and stuffs *working hard*  ,i told ya' before that he is a very very very responsible guyy.Dah lar me myself opposite of him ,but atleast i should understand him and support him lar kan??And that's what i am doing.


Every guy needs an understanding GF ,and every girl needs a loving BF.I am following this saying . =DD.


p/s to nunu : dun worry abt me getting mad at u.If i get mad oso u know lar kann??When u miss someone soooooooo muchie and u din get the chance to meet them *and u get one kinda pissed feeling* lidat ler.. =DD ,but being mad at you for  long will never happend !!..So duncha worry okayy?.


But u know what  ,we did meet up for few minutes as how i said at the starting of the blogg. =DD.But ASH and HER PRINCE CHARMING had an awesome outing i guess.Hope they had spent some quality time together and let the god bless them forever. !!


I  were chit chatting with SHALINI (another pet sister of mine) and her bestie + the bestie's college seniors !!..


The outing was awesome ,but at the end the day was soooooooooo tiring !! i really need  some sleep bloggy. =( .But wait wait ,i guess i cant cuz my Mr.Mi Amore will call me around 12am. =DD ,can't wait to hear his voice. !!


Till theeeeeen bye bye bloggy !!..


Loving someone whole hearted'lie is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment