20100918

she misses me :)

You know what bloggy was messaging with my piano teacher and she misses me.LOL ,cuz i din go class for nearly three weeks. 1) teacher went for holidays and 2) term break holiday and 3) teacher went for dinner ,so no class..Was lazy'ing around my house for nearly 3 bloody week.LOOOOOOOOOOOONG HOLIDAY !!.As usual nothing special for holidays.Dad was damn bloody busy with work so helped him that's all.very the gudie daughter :pp.


So was messaging with her lar asking weder Puvi (mua bro) having class or not and while texting her she messaged me this : Can you comeon tuesday 8pm for class coz Puvi told me that u all going India next thursday.Then may be u can come for 1 more lesson coz we actually started 2 lessons on this month already.And actually i miss you la.


Was like aaaaaaaawww,teacher i missed you too.Dun worry will come to class this tuesday. :DD.


Her text really made my dayyyy. :).


And i really can't wait to go class.Tuesday Oh Tuesday faster comeeeeeeeeeee.


I LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOU TEACHERRR. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment