20100906

a w e s o m a z i n g

heyy bloggy sayanggggg !! ,*teeedah* ,guess wad?? i have put on weight !! [[based on ppls compliment]]  ,yeah i will take it as a compliment ,cuz i have been trying to put on weight for years !!,but nuw my long tym dream came trueeeee !! .But still waiting for one person's comment..Need his comment too. *waiting waiting*.


last whole month i have been eating ,sleeping ,eating ,sleeping and the routines goes round and round and round..dat will be the main reason of me putting on weight i guess..dats nice r8??


and right now i have been addicted to paal appam ,u shud try..aaaaaaaaahh *drooling*..


dats what i had for my y'days breakfast..weeeeeeeeee !! (thanks for introducing to the world of wee'ing sarini)..and i feel soooo very the sleepy whenever i eat paal appam may be because of the coconut milk kot..but still I LOVE PAAAAAL APPAAAAAAAM, (gone insane wit paal appam)


and then i skipped lunch cuz i had heavy breakfast !!,so yeah i forced myself to skip lunch..was on9'ing but than felt very very sleepy ,had short nap for an hour..woke up and had sauna bath session wid ashieee !! ,played wid my doggy (will blog about them soon) who is growing older.


and went outing at night wid family !! yeay me .went klang to buy some stuffs and bought saree for myself. =DD..it cost nearly 50 bucks..so cheaaaap yeah??cuz i bought cotton saree,cotton saree's are easy to tie..bought apple green color !!.LOVE THE COLOR ALOT.


then went to a newly opened restaurant !!.was excited but not anymore when i started to taste the food. :(.(lets not talk abt it).


then slept aroung 11pm smthng and woke up around 10 in the morning (nearly 11 hours mayn !!) and today it was soooooo freaking bored ,got nothing to do..as usual played piano ,went 7eleven ,tv'ed most of the tym. and nuw blogging.


had good rest'ing day today. :DD.need to wake up early 2mrw.informed my alarm to wake me up..hope so he will wake me up punctually.


till then see ya bloggy.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment