20100918

you'remine

Yesssss i am deeply ,truly ,sincerly and freakingly  in love wid my piano.
well ,i used to be not-to-bother case when it comes to piano, [won't practice ,won't finish up the homeworks ,and i din't even cared for it ] and i guess piano shud have hated me sooooo much at that time.It could be said i treated my piano as though it din exist at all. :) .So the teruk'ished girl me.Things changed when i saw one of MAKSIM's show on tv..OMGGGGGGG ,the way he played the piano ,his touch and everythng was fast and awesomeeeeeeeee .I went *speeeeeeeechless*.And from then on ,i tried to play like him.LOL.Well,he is a pro ,i mean more than a pro.I can't be him but atleast i can try my level best to be like him right ?.


From then on ,i have became a veryy gud gal ,who started to love piano like she loves herself.Yeah piano has become my soulmate.It's like i have to date him everyday.I can't leave the house witout touching him.Addicted wei..


Piano has became one of my silent best friend ,besides my mp4.Could be said i spent more time on my piano than i spent my time with others.It will be there whenever i needed someone to share my feelings with.It was there when i were down and happy .It saw my tears and smiles.  


Sometimes ,i feel like piano understands me more than people with feelings .I find peace whenever i touch the keys.Well i love my piano more than anything else.The touch.The feel.The music.Words just can't describe it all.Thanks to my dad for forcing me to learn piano.One of the greatest thing that you have done. :).Luvie ya for that.And to my dearest piano this is for you and only you.Luvie ya so darnnnnn much.



Because maybe ; you're gonna be the one that saves me
After all ; you're my WONDERWALL

No comments:

Post a Comment