20110411

awesomfied week !!.

Time to update bloggy (: .
Yeeeeeeeaaay !!.

Well it's already April and i am like *OMG !! ,why does time has to run this fast?*..I don't want to get old too fast bloggy.I don't want to have responsibilities >.< ..Not that i don't want it at all ,atleast not now or may be for 5 years from now.Uuuuufhh !!.Bless me god and listen to my prayers.Thank you..

I love this month so much after October (: and ofcourse July.There are reasons for me to be incredibly in love with this months ;).

April

So many ,i mean not so many ,important things happend on this month ,last year (:.Could be said a Lovey Dovey month for myself.Proposal from my boyfie ,that was on 2nd April around 4.45 pm ,waaaah too dasyat ,i still remember the exact date and time ,but i really don't remember what he said :pp ,then our late nite conversations ,our first meet up ,on 19th April ,Jusco Pizza Hut around 2.50pm :)..These moments are still fresh on my mind.Feel like going back in time to feel this  feelings i felt at that moment :).I miss you nunu ,sooo much.

October

October ,my birthday :) ,i do feel like Princess for this whole month seh ;DD. and sometimes Deepavalli falls in this month.Yeaaah ,i love deepavalli so much ,with the sound of firecrackers and house filled with visitors :) and ofcourse FOOD.Can't wait for deepavalli ;).

July

His birthday :).It's like a special day for us too ,when that special someone celebrate their birthday or celebrating their success. :).

Okaay ,thats all about my Special Months ,lets move on to updates.

Since April started ,i have been laughing like Mad ,even when i am alone :DD ,hope people don't think that
i am mentally ill :pp.

Had total FUN on 5th of April bloggy ,it was my dad's birthday ,had a small party and dancing session :D ,my favo song to dance was Othe Sollale ,that too with my bro.It was too awesome ,it's like i want to dance again !! :/.Soon soon. :).

And today ,came back home around 6.30pm after class ,got ready and went to Mid Valley ,they had this Wedding expo.Indian and Malay wedding.this might help people to plan their wedding :).Well ,i already planned my wedding ,but gotta see the budget ,it won't be normal ,simple wedding.Mine should be the unforgetable wedding.Fairytale wedding ;).Need lotsa money for that ,well will try my hard to earn and save money ;).Still got time for that.For now ,let me achieve my dreams.

I am imagining stuffs bloggy ,how nice if whatever i imagine come into reality ,it will be too awesome.Ahhh ,hope god will make my imagination comes into reality bloggy ,soon.I am currently addicted to tumblr already ,having 38 followers for now and i love all of them :) ,most of my tumblr ,twitter and blogger followers are unknowns.Hope to get close with you guys soon.I Love you followers.You guys keep me going ,now and forever.

And one more thing : It's hard for me to forgive people ,it's like i really don't and won't forgive people for their mistake where they do realise they are hurting the other party.So ,don't expect me to forgive you that easy.You wanted it ,so face it.Now it's just you and yourself ,i am not gonna giva a damn into your problems and your life ,you're just another stranger :).And stop telling to others that you're sad cuz i am not talking to you.I'll never talk to you ever again.You know well about me right.So ,thats it.No more me in your life.God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment