20110425

let's be fake..

Okaaay bloggy ,i am COOOOOOOOL !!.

When you are being neutral to everyone without having fake love there are still people who wanted you to be fake :) ,so yeah i have decided to be fake to them .Let's be fake to them.Yeeeeay.

And guess what dear brother ,your girlfriend is faking her feelings ,herself and showing a fake love to you.I know that but you don't.LOL.Have fun with the fake love she is giving you ;).God bless you both lar :).

LOL ,some stupid idiot has started to give advice on love bloggy :DDD ,very funny right??An ex playboy giving advice about trust and love ! WOOOOOW !! ,I am very sure the world gonna end :DD .Those who don't deserve to advice others has started to advice.

I am very different from other member of my family !!.Weeeeeee !! ,Bro ,you really don't know about my family members ,so stop making own image about them in your head.Less expactation is better.And stop blaming me for your fights.And i think i know why you both  being good to me ,again gonna use me up for your meet ups.Hahahahaha.

I just can't wait to act to this two people bloggy :DDD.Yeaaaay !!

Camera.Rolling.Action.

;ppp.

No comments:

Post a Comment