20110403

OMG !! ,Finally ,i am baaaaaaaaaaaaaack to blogging *yeay yeay*.I missed you soo much and our dear followers and visitor's bloggy,I love you peepo ,like so much ,your comments keep me to write more ;).Keep motivating me :pp.

Well updates about my life :

My music thinggy going like awesome bloggy ,started with our own recording studio.Ours means -The Four Jambu's- sir ,myself ,ruby and ash's.Yeaah we're setting up our very own recording studio and in the plan to do atleast four songs by this year.It's like my dream is coming true and i am reaching the star bloggy. :).

Have i ever told you that i always dream like doing shows with A.R.Rahman ,receiving award from A.R.Rahman ,getting famous??.I guess no.

But now ?.I am not sure whether i will do a show with or receive award from A.R.Rahman.But i am very sure and determined that i'lll do song and be famous.

Doing a song and releasing it is like giving birth to a baby.Every musician will feel this way whenever they release their composition.

Well ,writing a song ,finding the perfect word to describe what we think is really like i-don't-know-how-to-say-it.Then the beat ,the music ,finding a line to give goose-bump to our listeners ,it's exactly like giving birth to baby.

Back to -The Four Jambu Studio-.Stop asking why it's jambu studio ,i will explain.On one fine day.. :p.Okaay okaay ,i understand will make the explanation short and simple .Sir bought jambu like few weeks ago ,was bullying him lar then ,i can't remember who named him as Jambu Master ,it should have been me i guess , :pp.I have started to be naughty and becoming a big bully bloggy nowadays.Since ,he got his Jambu name ,everything he does there will be always this jambu's name in it ;).But will change the studio name for sure .Any name suggestion peepz?Drop your suggestion to my e-mail id : beethovens_gal@yahoo.com.

I just can't wait for anything bloggy and right now i feel like going to India.I wanna party in India ,since India had won the World Cup ,it will be in patrying mode.How i wish to be there right now.Soon soon ;).

Will be updating more bloggy ,damn tiring now.

KTM stories soon to come ;).

Nites and Hugs.

Dreaming High.

No comments:

Post a Comment