20110616

Bloggy bloggy :D ,after nearly 3 weeks ,touched my piano today ,i really missed my piano ,and know what !, i felt as though my soul is getting into my lifeless body *weird duh*.and finally chopped of my nail ,it was long ,and had to cut it off.One of the biggest sacrifice a pianist should do is not to have a long fingernails.I am not a fan of having long fingernail thought ,but sometimes i do feel like having long fingernail with bright colour nail polish ,but haaaiz ;'(.

Started with my normal life routine this week ,classes ,classes and classes.That same old KTM stations ,and that same old indian stall food ;'/.And we are getting bored of that food.Must go and try nearby stalls.

Currently craving for Mcd ,but no cash in my pocket now.What a pitiful situation :O !.Gonna eat everything except for indian food.this will be my mission untill next month ,i guess. ;).

Having fun in the train ,there a some interesting stories to share with you guys ,waiting till i get my lappy.Then ,hehehe ,will be online'ing till late night ;) *jing chak*.

I missed tumblr'ing ,blogging and twittering so much la.Lappy here i come.

Reminder to self - don't forget to buy snacks to eat :).My stomach making sound all the time bloggy ,my eating pattern changed ,eating alot and as usual i lost weight after coming back from India.Should start controlling my eating from now on.

Okaay bloggy ,will catch you soon ,gonna have my lunch and off to piano class ,gonna meet my teacher after 3 weeks. :).Got lotsa stories to share with her.

And it has been months since i met him :'(.

Nu ,i am seriously missing you.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment