20110620

I am so in love with my blog song *love love*.It's monday and i didn't go to Seremban class cuz am having piano class and i din practice a thing ,i mean my exam pieces :p and m gonna be so dead and i am not in the mood to practice ;D.Nvm ,still got nearly 2 months more to go :).Well.i love last minute preparations.

And from now on i have decided not to screw people in my blog ,i do feel bad screwing them but then someone need to tell them whatever they do is wrong right?.It's ones job to advice the other when they do wrong la kan?.It's okaay ,i guess the way that i am advicing them might be wrong kot ,well next time i won't screw them but will try to advice them in a polite manner.Is it okay if i advice them in a polite manner boyfie?.Hope you won't hack my blog and terminate the operation k?. :DDD.Will try not to screw people in my blog.

Might be going out for makan with Kakak sarah ,later after my class ,gonna eat something delicious ,yummy ,crunchy and something different ,and still no one knows what are we gonna have for lunch ;).Awesome uh.

Okaay ,bloggy time for me to go and get ready to class.

Much Love,
xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment