20110618

weekends.

Heeee ! ,afternoon bloggy ,as usual woke up around 7 am ,lazied on the bed for 30 minutes ,dreaming about my future.It was a beautiful one.Jeng ! ,i would be lucky if i could make my dreams to come true.Well,it will.One day.

Got up around 7.30 and got ready for theory class ,haiz Grade 6 theory is like making me nerd and giving me little headache and lotsa explanation.The only reason i took up music is one ,it's different than any other subject ,its a language where not everyone knows ,two ,you dun need to crack your head but theory especially the history part  makes me go *-*.hope i can score well in theory exam and my practical exam is in August ,in a hotel but this time it's in a different hotel ,near to my place ,might go there alone else with sister ,gonna go whack the food's there after exam :DD ,thats what we always do after each practical exam :pp.

It's weekends already ,doing nothing for this Saturday ,might go jusco later to buy some stuffs and Mcd for lunch :pp.Then have some rest and go for yoga class.What a boring weekend !.Haaaiz.

Times ,days and everything moving so slowly bloggy ,the thing i don't like the most.I want busy days and pocket full of money ,so that i can't spend all the money to travel ,for foods and drink ,clothes ,gadgets and party :p.but guess ,i gotta work damn hard to be so.I will.

What a boringful post i am posting ,okaay blog ,i am going now will post a nice post soon k?hugs.

I wanna play waterbaloons ,Anyone wanna join? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment