20101009

indian's wakeeeeeeee up. :/

Bloggy brooooo ,apamacam??baiiik??of course u should be good cuz soooo many of them loves you. :DD ,and yeah iloveyoutoo :).So long i din update you yeah.It's okaay cuz i din had much tym and nothing interesting happend.


Well ,let's get back to the title.The story goes like this :


Yesterday i logged into my Facebook profile ,and checked my notifications and there i found out that someone had tagged me in a wall post.Well as most of u guys i was so eager to see wad was the wall post about.But the eagerness turned to anger when i saw the wall post.It was a video taken in a temple.


I were pissed not because the video is taken in a temple or because the video is about GOD.It's because my indian's having a strong belief in something that can't be compared to god. :( .Sad uh ?


Well as what i see ,there are many of us don't practice the real way of being an hindu.Even me myself ,like for exmple.I worship Lord Shiva ,i sing Thirumurai but yet i am not a vegetarian. :).Well i am changing myself slowly to be a vegetarian.Something is better than Nothing.


Back to the video.They recorded the Amman's statue.


Description of the statue : Amman looked so fierce.Her tounge as usual out and long. >.< .Her eyes yeah ,it will always be big with skulls around her neck and she is armed.Well my first question ,why do god needed knife ,axe and all kinda sharp objects??


As i were taught by my grandparents ,mum and religious guru's ,god is LOVE.He won't harm us.But i dun understand what's the purpose of the that Amman's statue holding a parang and etc etc. ??


And why do god need a goat to be sacrifieced?,he is not a vegetarian??he smokes cigar ?and the another thing that i can't take it is  : He is an alchoholic !!.And he will solve all your problems only when u serve all this??WTH !! ,As i know god don't expect anything from his devotee other than the LOVE they have for him.The unconditional kinda love.No matter what kinda hard times you are going thru ,the love you have for him won't decrease.


To my siblings from another mother ,you might ask me "were there devotees who had THAT kinda unconditonal love towards god?Yes ,there were 63 nayanmar's who had devoted their whole life to god. :) [between 5th and 10th century] *nayanmars were Saivaite Saints from Tamil Nadu.*Without them Hinduism is nothing.For those who dunno about them ,go to this link : 63 nayanmar's.Read it okaay?Don't just view it.


Get to know the real Hindu'ism.


Wake up guys !! ,It our religion.And you guys are polluting it.I am not asking you to be a Racist.I am just asking you all to get to know about your religion.The unique'ness of Hindu'ism.


Who else if not you ?? I am done asking ,it's up to you guys now.


Loves.


p/s : Sorry if my statements have hurted you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment