20101003

many more eppi returns of the day dashin. :)

Hapie birthday gujumu lion. :DD.

Heyya dashin sorry for the few hours late wish.Was dayum tired so slept off. :(.


Here's the wish : My dear Gujumu Lion ,it's your b'day.I feel so LUCKY to be a part of your life as a pet sister ,u where there when i needed someone.Your care and your love are uncountable.You were my first ever pet brother and you will always be ,i still remember our web cam moment ,your updates about your school life like almost everyday and all.And i still remember one of your old message in friendster which says "Heyy can i be your pet bro ?'' ,And without a second thought i accepted you as my very own bro :).We use to MSN alot.You told me about your school where i will advice you not to do bad stuff.And even you promise upon me that you wun but i hope u r not doing anything illegally. :).But still i love you thambii ♥.And i am glad that were are under one happy family :).Case'ified.There were lotsa to tell but i am already out of idea and words dae.I guess thats all for nuw.Luvie ya adiik.

May god bless you with every gud thing in this world.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment