20101017

love myself. :)

Guess what ?After like ages today i had the tym to go cycling around my neighbourhood ,It was me alone with my mp4 ,spent sometime alone. :) ,it was awesomily fun !! ,not bored.Smiled at unknown peepz ,some smiled back and some they just dun give a damn.Weirdo peoples.They might have some reasons not to smile aite? but smiling is good for your health kan??Wtv.And since i have started being vegetarian my body feel so light and my tummy has gone a little flatter.Thinking of continuing my vegetarianism not for religious purpose but for my health. :) .But i'll still continue eating mutton,chicken an etc etc only when i go for dinner or may be hang-outs.If not just stay vege.And gonna get myself into yoga too.Errrmm ,loving the new changes that i am gonna do with myself. :).

Luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment