20101017

u like it ?

Heyya bloggy ,jeng jeng ,i have uploaded some of my fav picha that i saved from the net ,rite now i am addicted with saving pictures and quotes.Sometimes it's about Life and Love.

Those wordings and picture are as though resemble me ,myself.As all of you guys know ,i am not a talking person ,i listen more rather than talking :) ,sometimes talking create problem ,its better to be quite.But as for me i don't talk much not just because to avoid problems ,cuz that's how i am.But i listen more ,that's why people always share their problems.And i always thank the god cause i am not facing any problems like thme.That doesn't mean i don't have problems or what but not so worse like others. :) ,i still can survive with my problems. Sometime i wish i had the will of solving others problem while they are sharing it with me.It's like whenever you are telling me your problems ,it will get solved just like that.Will be niceeeeee kan ?.But sadly it won't happend.We face whole lotsa problem everyday ,but it won't and will never let you down.You always grow stronger and be cautious.


Problems teach you lesson..

Happy solving all your problems.Don't get scared of problems ,let's make problem fear you. :)

Luvs

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment