20101120

Hahahaha okaay ,i reaaaly got no idea on what to post as my title so yeah ,anyways here goes the updates. :).

I am getting better from my flu ,cough and fever but dunno why i feel soooooo dizzy ,effect of taking too much of cough syrup kot.Hehehe !!.Deepavali has finished like totally.It's so sshhhhh !! ,no firecrackers ,no laughters ,so not chun :(.Again boredom strikes.Sad duh.

U know wad is life bloggy?Lemme tell you ,life is when you ,your mommy and your siblings talk about your childhood memories ,what you did ,how u talked ,who were your friends and etc etc.While talking abt my childhood ,nothing so happening lar ,i were quite and reserved type kid who don't mingle with people at all.I don't talk at all itseems.I'll be doing my own stuffs.But now no more ,i am kinda talkative ,crack jokes and laugh like a mad person. :DD.But that too with certain group of people. :).I don't mingle with people just like that ,yeahh i might smile at you but at the same time ,i'll be reading you ,your attitude ,the way u speak to others and all !! .So be careful while you're approachin me.But once i like you means that's it i'll like you till the end.If i don't like you ,i'll give you hint else i'll just say it to your face.Well ,that's me ,i live for myself and not for others. :) .

After like few weeks ,y'day we had our family confrence chat on MSN !! .Usual chat's only ,nothing much ,hope to have another gathering soon. :)) ,and Dashin ,please do something to your hair okaay??.hope to pull your hair soon when we meet. :DD !!.

To people who loves to be nosey in other peoples life ,get a life lar !! >.< ,pissed with you kinda people.It's my facebook and it's my status ,what's your problem ??It's my wish to put whatever i want riggggght?If you have problems with my status ,come and ask me ,i'll explain you clearly but why asking to a person who got nothing to do with that post??.Aaaarggh ,u know what i still feel like screwing you lar ,still not satisfied !!.I know ,one day i'll surely scerew you publically.Can't wait for that one day.Pray hard to god okaay?.

That's all for nuw bloggy.

Nitey nites.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment