20101112

yeay yeay !!

Heyya bloggy hows you ??me doing good by eating mutton and chicken like all the time. :).Deeeeeeeeepavali not over yet for me.Etchili i am not good ,sick lar dae ,sore throat + flu.But this not gonna stop me from attending open houses. :).

Etchili ,i were d/loading Engeyum Kathal composed by Harris Jayaraj ,songs are as usual.I loved his songs only in Minnale and Varanam aayiram.After that ,his music wasn't that catchy. :).So still being the fan of one and only A.R.Rahman.He rocks !!.

And and bloggy i bought a new bag ,so chun u know ,it cost around Rm 219.00. :DD.You know i seldom go shopping ,if i go also i dun buy any unwanted stuff.It's not that i dun like shopping ,well to tell you the truth ,i am stingy. :/ ,i love to save money instead of spending it.Save alot and you can spend alot too. Rightttttt??.

But for now ,i wanna get rich and die spending..Working hard to get rich !! .All the best to me.
Pray hard for me so that i can be rich. :pp

Okaay bloggy time to chiow.

Time to switch off the laptop and switch on my mp4 (i can't sleep without listening to songs).

Hahahaha ,my mum always tell that i should marry my mp4 instead marrying a guy.LOL.I guess that's what i am gonna do. :).Let's see what god had planned for me.

Tc all.Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment