20101126

I thought girls are the ones who love to be nosey into other peoples life but din't expect that guys also loves to be busybody. :S.My relationship status ,my wish laar kan?Lifeless buggers !!.

And you know what bloggy ,i learned a lesson by chatting with my bestie Nandy y'day.Her uncle passed away (may his soul R.I.P).Well talking about our loved ones leaving us to be safe in god's hand ,yeaah it's hard for us to think that they won't be with us anymore ,laughing with us ,teaching us good stuff and etc etc.It's too late to regret.Regretting is waste of time once they're no longer with us.

You should have treated them well ,when they were alive right ??.I miss my grandpa ,who left us like about 5 years ago. :'(.I din had much time to spend time with him coz , he stayed in Johor Bahru and myself from Selangor.We visited him only on school holidays ,that too only if my dad had time to bring us out.I could only say that i were not lucky enough like my other cousins ,where they were with him like 24/7 ,where he saw them grewing up ,their success and he was there to catch them when they fall. :'(.I am not telling this because i am jelaous or what.Well ,i will admit that i have a little jealousy with my cousins.What's life without a little jealousy kan?..Errrm ,people call it healthy jealousy.Talking about my granddad ,whenever we visited him at his place ,he used to go to the nearest market to buy fresh chicken and cook chicken curry for us.FYI : my granddad is a good cook ,he cooks better than my mommy and my grandma. :pp.He was a temple cook ,people loved his food more than him. :).Well ,they did loved him too.He has nothing ,not rich but he has a big heart.He helped so many of them.Good hearted man.As i know ,from what i heard of him from others ,he have never hurted anyone of them ,he had never let anyone down by saying NO.He is like more to angelic person ,would you believe me if i say that he had never hit my grandma??.He loves his grandchildrens more than his childrens.

I do still remember ,whenever we go and visit him ,he used to tell ghost stories ,well it won't be that scary but yet he will try to make it scarier by doing scary face expression. :).He loves my granny alot and he used to call my granny ''adiye''.Teeeheeeee ,how nice if a boyfie or your hubby calls his gal/wifey ''adiye''.

I am the kinda person ,who never regrets on the things that i am doin or have done ,but right now i am regretting one thing the most ,i should have spent more time with my grandpa.And yess i do miss my grandpa.But regretting not gonna bring my grandpa back alive r8?.So instead of regretting ,i am gonna cherish each and every moment with my loved ones and may be even with the one who i hate.Not my ex !!.Not gonna hurt anyone ,gonna make them laugh as much as i can ,forgive their mistakes ,that doesn't mean i am nt gonna fight or correct their wrong doings.I'll but forgive them quickly ,no one knows what will happend next.Grab every chances u got to make them happy.Keep smiling n make others smile too.

p/s : don't ever hurt anyone .love each and every soul around you ,cause they will be with us only for once.

Luv ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment