20101209

100th post.


Heyya bloggy darling ,well as you know this is our 100th post. :).And i am taking this oppurtunity to wish you Happy 100th post. (:.So in this post let's talk about us ,I mean about me and you ,the bond between us.

Well ,i hope you still remember when was the exact date our relationship blossomed.It was on 6th Jan 01 at 12:22 pm.That was the exact date and time i got hooked up on you :p.I have neglected you so many times by not updating you but now things has changed ,i am super addicted to you ,i visit you like most of the time.I update you whenever i can.What you did to me mr.bloggy??.Why is the sudden changes in me.To tell you the truth i am treating you like my boyfie. :pp ,the only thing that is lacking in you is you're not a living thing. :(.That's saddening.

I really love your look ,hope you'll love it too. :).Be with me like forever okaay.I know you will cause you're a non-living thing. :)Thanks for everything bloggy,TQVM !!. (:.

Okaay now ,let's talk about my updates.Finally i changed my specs frame from half frame to full thick black frame.I look like a nerd.8).LOL.Christmas and new year is on the way now.Having some plans ,hope it does work out. :).

That's all for now.

Tata byeeeeeeee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment