20101226

thank you.

Heyya god ,me and ash taking this oppurtunity to thank you ,my parents ,my grandparents and my ancestor :).And mr.bloggy you might be wondering ,why we are thanking them out of a sudden.Well ,here is the story.

Parents were karaoke'ing so was commenting about their singing with ash ,we are in the same house but different rooms ,so buzzed her in Facebook.Then while chit-chatting ,she sent me a url link of a girls profile.I was like OMG !! ,nearly *fainted*.She was soooooo BIG ,wearing a sleeveless top and tattoo'ed.You know you are fat ,dress up according to your look ,ur size ,you still can look hot even if you're not wearing sleeveless top's.One more thing ,please shave your axillary hair.It's disgusting you know >.<.Don't let me to vomit yaaah.

Girls ,you can dress up too sexily ,there is no harm in showing your skins but in a good way ,don't let people to think that you're disgusting.And please for god sake use ''armpit whitening deodorant'' to reduce skin darkening.Well you can't reduce it totally ,but a little maybe and please shave your armpit hair yaaah.

Be turn-on's for your guys not a total turn-off's.

And now you know why i thank'ed my previous gen's? :).I may not be preety ,but i am awesome and better than others. (:.

p/s : again i crapped at the ending part.why am i crapping so much nowadays? =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment