20101219

Heeeeeee bloggy ,after sooo long i am gonna update you.Yeay yeay. :).

Nothing new actually ,it's the same old thing -.-.Well today i cleaned my room.It's always tidy ,just did a little touch-up.Cleaned my wardrobe ,bathroom ,drawer ,changed my bed sheet ,swept and mopped the floor.I do it all the time but today i was in an extremely good mood and felt so rajin that's why ended up doing an overall clean up. :).Now my room looks super awesoooooooome.

You know bloggy ,when you're in extremely good mood ,there will be some shits to spoil your mood.And yeah it did happend to me ,i mean to me and ash.It was from our lovely pet bro dashin -.- .He was trying to prank us itseems.And the story goes like this : Ash was online'ing on MSN ,and dashin came online pretending to be as his cousin brother.And told ash that dashin passed away due to asthma attack.Well i know dashin having asthma problem ,but i idn't know it went worse.You know you'll start crying when you hear a bad news about your loved one.Yeah he is just my pet bro ,but i treated him like my very own bloddy blood brother.He knows most of the thing that my bro don't know about me.So yeah ,let's continue with the story.And ash called to me to see the conversation ,when i read the conversation ,i was like blur + shocked + a little traumised.Called him ,no one picks up.And as usual started to cry. :'(.Called sarini ,no answer cuz she was sleeping.And finally ,dashin admitted that it was just a prank.Called him on the spot and screwed him.I was about to screw him nicely but sadly ,i ran out of words ,that's why i don't talk when i am angry ,cuz i am not good in screwing people.And now ,things has settled and back to normal.And dashin ,please don't ever prank us in this way anymore dae ,we love you so much ,it's just that we don't know how to explain it or show it.But we do really love you soo much.And same goes to my pet sister's Sarini and Dila ,we also love you.We just can't take it if anything bad happend to you.So do take care of yourself.

And to others who are closer to me/us ,i/we do love you guys too.I/We want to be with you ,and i/we want you guys to be around me/us forever.So please do take care of yourself's.Always remind yourself that there are people who loves you no matter wad. :).

That's all for now bloggy.

Luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment