20101207

Oiik bloggy !! ,it looks like sooooo many of them loves you and i am really proud to have you with me. :).Be with me forever kahy?? I Love You !! :).

Okaay there's nothing much to update.Went to my visit my granny after like a year.She is fine as usual ,being active.She loves to cook for us .Her cooking is awesome.Of course lar cuz my grandpa taught her how to cook.Cute right.I hope i can learn cooking from my man. :p .Visiting was fun ,visited dad's old police mates.Lotsa them.It remined me of my childhood ,i was in JB till 8 years old ,so some memories are still fresh in my mind.Missing my childhood in JB.Errrm ,Klang is okaay but i am not so in love with this place.It's like i don't like Klang at all.Feel like getting out from Klang asap.God please help me yaah !!.Reason : Let it be between me and god. :).This was on Saturday.And next day went to Singapore ,nice ,cleanest ,awesome architecture'ing but sooooooooo dead.It's very hard to see people roaming.Malaysia more happening ,u can see people everywhere ,vehicles parked here and there ,people finding places to park,small stalls and etc etc.But s'pore is sooo empty.Went to a shop to buy souveniers ,there they wrote :  A moment of greed ,a lifetime of regret ,this is what i learned from visiting my neighbouring country.Will elaborate more about the saying in my next upcoming posts.

And i am back home today.Tommorow is public holiday.Gotta practice my piano exam pieces.Done with my 3rd pieces ,2nd pieces - left one more page ,1st pieces gotta start asap.Piano'ing is awesome.Currently falling in love with flute.Hope to learn flute asap.I mean very very soon.Dat's all for now bloggy.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment