20101229

Gooody gooody morning !! ,Heyya bloggy i am still awake ,yessss it's 2.12 am and i am still awake.As usual chatting with sarini and dashin. (:.They are my lovely crackpot's. :p.

Was talking about buying a new lappy ,cuz my current lappy is already hancur - berkecai.It looks reaaaally ugly. XD.So was telling them about buying a new lappy using my own money.And they were like ,waaah you sooo good n bla bla.It's not being so good or wad ,the thing is being ambitious ,i have set my goal ,my dreams and my future plannings. Duration to achieve my goal is in 6 to 7 years time.Will get settled in life at the age of 30 else 31 and lead a relaxed and peaceful life with family.Will be wondering about my income right?.Well i am not a girl who loves to depend on others.So yeah ,will open up my own music school by the age of 27 else 28.So ,i'll be gettin income from there.Not hard r8?.Managing my staff's will be kinda hard ,but tsk ,i am the boss so i gotta handle it.Will try to handle it perfectly. (:.There are lots more to tell but for now i guess this is more than enough.

p/s : If you're reading this post ,i wish to make my dreams to come true with you and share my joy of making it true with you.You are in my dreams too.Luv ya.

Dream big.

(:.

No comments:

Post a Comment