20101228

Haaai ,i am kinda excited bloggy and idk why i am so extremely excited.I guess may be it's because the new year is just around the corner or may be because i got to know that A.R.Rahman gonna do a show in S'pore. :D.Yeees ,bloggy finally my prayers were answered ,no matter what i will beg my dad so that he will let me go for the show. :).

I have been being vegetarian for nearly two weeks ,and guess whaaaat ,i have lost weight ,looking so sick and pale and told mom that i am giving up on vegetarianism.I can't take it no more.I am no so energetic like how i used to be. :'(.Gonna work hard to put on some weight.Losing weight is not a big deal with me ,but gaining weight is like [[god-knows-the-hardest-job]]on earth.I eat alot but unfortunately i will never put on weight.Yeaaah ,i know i am lucky but then ,i want to put on weight lar ,may be a little.Gotta work really hard.

I'm still confused with Love bloggy,as i know love is all about understanding ,give and take and respect towards each other.But do you really gotta give up on your self respect just because you love your guy/girl?Do you really gotta hold on to your bf/gf although they treat you unfairly?What's love if there's no respect?Grrr ,we can't change some people.It's their life ,their problems.What i care right?.

And thanking god ,for sending me such a perfect guy ,i dunno whether we're destined to be together or not ,but till he is mine ,i'll surely take a good care of him.(: .

And to peepo out there ,live for your soul satisfaction ,not for what others might think and say about you. :).

That's all for now.

Luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment