20110103

Bloggy bloggy ,you know whaat ?Today there was a visitor at my place.Knew him thru one of my relatives.He is such an awesomest guy i have ever known.A guy who could talk abt music like hours and hours and hoooooooours.Of all my living years ,this is the first time i met someone who could talk about music as how i wanted. (:.Hope he will be my pet bro from now on.Don't you think it's a too overly kinda intro for him?Well ,here's something about him.

He is from India ,currently staying in Seremban and working as a music teacher and married (:.Before this he was in India ,worked with music directors such as : A.R.Rahman ,Ilaiyaraja n etc etc as a keyboardist.Dad ,mom ,siblings are all into music.They are professional musicians.Don't you think that's cool ?I mean awesomazing??.I was like astonished when he said ,A.R.Rahman was his neighbour when they were young ,his elder sister playing an classical instrument with A.R.Rahman.His younger sister sang a song for Harris Jayaraj.At one part ,i was like should i believe this guy or not? -.-.Well who cares ,as long as i could learn something from him. :).

After the intro'ing session and all ,he asked me to play a song on my piano.Hahahaha ,as usual i played my real life's love theme song.River Flows In You by Yiruma.No waaaaay !!.I'll never giver up on that song.I am still wondering what's in that song that made me to fall for my boyfie. :?.

Okaay ,after playing the song ,he clapped for me ,and told that it was a perfect perfomance.And i started to fly.Cuz till now ,no one has told me that i played too well other than my teacher.Well ,my parents?Always give bad comments.So this was the first time people clapped for me for my piano perfomance.Thanks to god. :DD and also he told us that there's nothing to teach us.Cuz tempo-chun ,fingering-good ,feeling-feeling shud be felt not taught.Hehehe.And one more thing ,he knows about composing and told us that he will give us some softwares where we can compose our own song n release it on the net.Dashin ,be ready dae.We will do a song asap.Wait wait not a song but many many songs.Remember??Our dreams??.Let's fulfill it togather.

It looks like 2011 is mine.Hope this kinda good things happen to me through-out this whole year.I should start to work hard bloggy ,no more lazy'ing around :X.That's kinda sad but i dun care.Work hard for better future.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment