20110123

Jeng jeng ,how you people?The days are moving sooooo slowly.VERY.Was having serious talk with mom about things that happening around us.About my mom ,she have a strong believes in Numerology ,Horoscope and etc etc.So she was reading about my Starscope.After finished reading ,she asked me :

Mom : Eh ,why are you not practicing piano?

Me : You read my Starscope right ,then why are you asking me to practice?It says that i'll be having a dream-come-true kinda life ,the luck is on my side this year.I'll get whatever i want right?So why should i practice?I'll dream of getting a distinction for my exam and i'll surely get a distinction for my exam right??That's what written in my starscope right??

And my mom was like : Gave up talking to me and told

Mom : You'll never realize.I gave up advicing you already.

and i asked :

Me : Okaay mom ,then don't advice me ,just answer me this.Should i have faith in God/Myself or be superstitious and have strong believes in Horoscope n Numerology??.

She didn't answer me but continued reading the newspaper.

Believe in yourself and God.He will lead you the way and do good too. (:.

No comments:

Post a Comment