20110106

Firstly ,happy 1st year anniversary bloggy.You rock to the max.Have fun okaay?Don't worry i'll update you always. (:.

And you know right that it's our one and only A.R.Rahman's born day.Yipeeeee !!.Taking this opurtunity to wish him -many more happy returns of the day sir ,heard that you gonna have a total rest this year but pls don't let me down by telling that you canceled your S'pore concert plan.Don't break my heart yaah. :pp.Love you and your music.Keep rocking Sir.GBU. :). 

There's nothing much to update bloggy .So far so goodie good.A.R.Rahman songs are on the radio ,tv channels and everywhere.Awesoooooome right?.How nice if they air A.R.Rahman songs everyday. :DD.

I miss my lazy cow so much.It's like i am word'less to tell my feelings out.Miss his voice and especially his Bu.

Dear Saturday ,please come faster.

Jai Ho everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment