20110118

I miss him.

Met him on sunday and you know what ,i miss him so much ,like freaking hell.Went for this movie ''Faster'' ,well i am admiring the Proffesional Killer guy in that movie.He is adorable ,hot ,and most importantly he is a Killer in that movie.Well ,i gotta admit to all of you peepo that i admire Mafia's. :p.Esp ,those who are proffesional in Killing ,Hijacking and Drug dealing.I don't know why but i admire them.I hate road side thugs who shout like an uneducated jerk.You can see them in tamil movies.They will be the villains. (:.

Movie was awesoooome'fied.No comment's.

Well ,actually i just noticed that this the first movie we (me and my boyfie) went alone.Our first movie was Karate Kid but then my siblings followed us.So ,i won't consider that as our first movie date. :).We should go for more movies Nu. :DD.

Gotta wait for nearly four deadly months .He gonna be busy with his project stuff.

Hope this four months will pass just like that.Don't let me down days and dates.Please move fast okaay?

ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment