20110131

Hyeeeee bloody bloggy ,as usual idk why but feeling too excited and extrimely happy. :DD.Biasalar kaaaan?I have put on a little weight ,not fat but have put on weight. :).And trimmed my hair too ,from a homely girl look to a rockstar look and with my specks i look like a nerdy rockstar.LOOOOOOOOOOOL.!!.That's wad ash told to me.

CNY is around the corner ,can't wait for holz.Planned an outing with couzie's.Hope so the plan jadi w/o any interuption.And and got lotsa open house invitation ,thinking weder to go or not to go.Let's see how and  i feel like going to the beach.So long already didn't go to the beach.

It has been raining for past 24 hours +.I'm missing the sun ,missing the sunshine. :'(.Sun faster come ,i am waiting for you.I don't have appetite whenever it rains.Idk why ,everyone will feel like eating something when it rains but me vice versa.And if i'll get headache if i feel hungry.Weird kaaan?

Okaay ,time for me to chao.
Tc kaay?
Byeeeee!!.

And to readers ,will come with more awesome posts okaay?
Luv ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment