20110126

I was thinking about food.
Thinking about meat.
Thinking about us.
What we gonna eat.
Open my eyes ,it was only KFC !


Yess ,we had KFC zinger burger for lunch today. :DD ,it was a secret lunch cuz me and ash went and bought it without anyone's knowledge. :pp ,cuz if my mom knows ,she will be shouting like HELL !!.Yaaaah ,cuz it has been ages since we ate burger.The last was only-god-knows-when.

It was a picnic time in ash's room.We do that like almost everytime whenever we buy food's without anyone's knowledge.The feeling of eating something without anyone's knowledge is undescribeable.

We will be party'ing in Ash's room whenever we buy food's.We do that once a week :DD.We buy drinks ,ofcourse it's non-alcoholic ,snacks ,or may be burgers [like yday)  or it will be just foods.Spill the drinks on the bedsheet and laugh like idiot's.Awesomazing moments !!.I love ash for this.Esp ; the way she hijack the food from the car to her bedroom.Pheeew !! ,you really gotta be talented in that.Ash is a perfect girl for that. :pp.Missing the moment. (:.

This will be fresh in my mind till i grow old.Gotta story about this to my Kids and Grandkids. :pp.And ash we gotta eat more food's like this okaay?.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment