20110221

Bing bong bang !! ,Jing chak chak !! ,Dang ding dong !! ,I am extrimely in happy mood tonight and as usual i don't know why ,and i am finding for my prey tonight to get bullied ,and i still can't find one >.<.How sad :'( .

Finally i knew the reason of myself putting on weight.

Yaaaah bloggy ,i am addicted to this pork sausages recently ,and i have been trying it with different flavours ,with hot and spicy ,apple ,pineapple ,orange ,honey ,tomyam and etc etc.And i am addicted to this Hot and Spicy flavour.And i have started to put on weight since then !!.Weeeee !!

And another good news ,will be going for Yoga Class from next month and not in the planning to quit non'vegetarianism now itself !!.Let's enjoy the life to the fullest and think about giving up on non'vegetarianism later.Life is nothing if you can't try different dishes. :p.

Food is my first priority. :DD.                  

And now ,I feel as though my Life is Perfect ,the only thing that's left is Travelling. :)

Let's just pray hard for that. ;) .I want to travel everywhere so badly.

Okaay bloggy gotta go already.Bye.

With hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment