20110218

Facebook is shutting down !!

I am not sure whether it's just a rumour or a real fact that Facebook is gonna shut down.But am praying hard that Mark Zuckerberg will inform the whole world that it's a false story and FB is not gonna and will never be shut downed.

Facebook has been a part of my Life till date.And there are uncountable memories ,good ,bad and all.I found my long lost friends ,school mates ,PLKN mates ,my neighbours ,siblings from another mothers ,my ex teachers and almost everyone ,and not forgetting my boyfie. :).And i appreciate Facebook for giving such nice people and unforgetable memories.

And i don't have any idea of how am i gonna save all of my wall posts ,statuses ,comments ,likes and how the hell am i gonna keep in touch with my FB friends??.Not everyone's having MSN ,YM ,twitter and etc etc ,hooow?.

This situation is really saddening bloggy ,when i first heard the new of FB gonna shut down ,i felt as though my soul is getting away from my body. :pp ,doesn't it sound too much but yes ,that's how i felt it when i heard the news from my boyfie. :'(.

I want Facebook  and i don't want it to get shut downed.Long live Facebook !!

I know this post sound very boring ,i did tried to make interesting but ,gaaah .Haiz.

Luv ya'll

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment