20110206

It has been quite some time since i bombarded about some idiotic arse in my blog.And here it goes. :).

Hey to Educated Chuck's ,Listen here i gave my opinion about the video okaay? ,i shared my thought .Come on lar ,and both of you guys were trying to jack me??.

Still ,remember what i posted on my link ??Fyi ,this is what i posted on my link : ''This is why i hate indians ,behave laar sakai's''.Imma Indian and on top of that i am a Tamilian.Of course i am proud of being an indian and tamilian.How can you be proud if majority of indians behave like road sider's?.First , i didn't say that i am not proud of being indian or i hate indian's.Re-read the bold words.Will you be loving/supporting you siblings if they behaved so?.Will you be proud by telling they are my bro/sis ,and i am proud of being their bro?
.Ofcourse no right?And another part ,the girl in the video is from somewhere in Perak ,her BF took the video and the funniest part is she is EDUCATED and a engineer too.Idk that educated people behaved in such way.You guys support and being proud of educated's right?So,what about this?.Supporting and being proud of her?.

And get to know about one's family background ,and what the have contributed to the community before commenting about them on your link ass !!.And i shared the link of that good hearted indian guy's video days before you posted it on you profile and before i shared the indian girl's dancing video ,where on earth were you when i posted that guy's video ??Where were your likes??where were your comment's??and the comment i posted on the guy's link was this : too touched !!.he is like a GOD to me. A Big Grand Salute To Him.p/s : words are not enough to appreciate him..Sir ,the world will never END because there are people like you still living around us (:.. i love you uncle.

I hope you know ,that i do support and  proud of being an Indian. :).

And why are you being too jealous of us living a luxurious life eh??.You see ,not everyone got the chance to live so.And not every rich people have the kind heart to contribute their money to the needy.Right?.I can give you a list of what my family has done to other's without see'ing their race and religion.I can but i won't ,cause my parent have thought me to help people without expectations.You shouldn't be proud of your good deeds by listing them out to others.You do good things ,let it be between you and the god.But i am reaaaaaaly pist when i saw you comment's on your links.

Have you ever gave money to a poor family ,just to educate their kids?Have you atleast okaay?atleast gave 50 buck to a beggar in pasar malam??.Have you ever donated your one month salary to orphanage house??or have you celebrated new year with them ,buying new clothes for them??Sure you have never celebrated even you birthday with them ,cause your birthday celebration spot is CLUB's with hot chicka's and expensive alcohol drinks.And how the hell are you commenting about people living luxurious life?And have you ever cooked food for  people and served them without any intention?.Have you donated your savings to your dad's worker because he his having brain tumour?Have you ever done that?.I bet you didn't.

I have friends who are far more waaaay better than you guys !!.They organise camp for school childrens and educate them.And they are our peers.I am trying very hard to join them too.They are educated too ,but what about you ??Doing nothing right?Working ,entertaining yourself and that's it + sleeping.That's all anything other than that?.

It's not me who should come out and try to walk in real world.It's you.The way you both commented ,made me think that ,you guys don't have own principals in life.You follow other's.It's like if other's eat shit ,you'll eat shit too''.You won't teach them to eat rice but you'll follow them to eat shits.

I work ,i earn money ,and i save money too ,not for my own entertainment ,but for other's.I talk because ,i have been there and done that.I am going to religious classes ,they didn't taught me to dance on the road ,they didn't taught me to support and be proud only the educated ones ,but to educate those un-educated's and those educated's who behave like un-educated's.

It's not about education ,it's a normal simple thing ,behaviour.Behaviours were taught to you since the day you were born.You can't judge people by their education background.Even un-educated's behave far more way better than those highly educated.

It's all about you heart ,your mind and what you think.If you wanna discriminate other's/other's opinion ,it's too wrong because it's not your right.And stop being nosey in other people's life ,what's your problem if they're living a luxurious life?.They get ,what they did right.You'll never know about them stuff untill you be in their shoes.

So ,kindly get a life and STFU.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment