20110218

I am indian ,not chindian :DD.

Hyee bloggy updating after so long kaan ??.Sorry okaay ,ily <3.And yeaah idk what's up with my unknown FB friends who want's to be friends with me.Asking weird questions.People nowadays.Haiz.So what if i am an indian ,chindian or indian muslim ??.I am still a normal person like you guys right.Eh ! ,sorry sorry ,you guys are abnormal :pp ,that's why asking me whether i am an indian ,chindian or an indian muslim??.FB is to find your old mates ,keeping in touch with your current friends and make new friends ,so why such question?.

And there was one guy buzzed me ,the first question that pop'ed out in the chat box was ,are you chindian??.Then my reply was ,grrrr no i am not chindian i am indian. :)) ,and the next second he deleted me from FB.Was he expecting me to be chindian??.LOL.

And this is not the first time ,i am being asked such question.

People nowadays ,why looking for their backgrounds if you wanna be friends with them.Race ,caste and religion shouldn't be a barrier for friendship and love.

Why can't some people accept human's as human's but with status ,caste .religion ,race and education background??.They are human's duh ,not animals right??Is it so hard to accept them for who they are??

Think.

Psssst : I am pure indian ,not mixed.!!.But i would love my kids to have a mixed parentage.And i do get jealous on those with mixed ancestry.Sigh and sad cause i am not one. :'(.Hope so in my next birth. :p.

Okaay bloggy ,gotta go already.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment