20110226

found it on the web

Dear future husband,

I’m waiting for you knowing that eventually you will appear. I’m anxious and excited to discover who you are. (I wonder if I already know you.) I wonder what you will look like: a tall man with broad shoulders and silky chocolate skin or my height with a killer smile. Maybe you’re both. Maybe not. I just want to say that I’m ready for you whenever (if) you decide to show up. Either way I will be happy. I want you to be sure that you want to be here. With me, it’s all or nothing. Go big or go home. I know that we may not be what each other expected, but I promise I’ll try my best to be all you hoped for. I wonder where we will live, what we will talk about, what our kids will look like. I wonder what your favorite music and favorite food is. I wonder what we will fight about and how our families will get along. I wonder what we will do together. What places we will travel to, or what we will do for fun . I wonder what your voice sounds like and what cologne you wear. (I wonder why I’m thinking about all this.) I wonder if you’re ready for me.


I just wanted to let you know I love you so much. No matter what happens here right now I know God’s just preparing me for you and our future kids. It’s a little rough right now.. I admit my trust in a lot of people is probably lost forever. My trust in you and God remains though. Mostly God though, considering He is the best and only sure part of my life. Technically you may not even exist.. But I hope you do. And I hope you love me at least half as much as I love you. Please never break my trust on purpose? I think I can handle it from anyone else but you. I appreciate and need your prayers so much right now. My heart hurts. I have so much on my plate and even more on my mind. God continues to give me a little something to make me smile every day though.

Your future wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment