20110214

Happy cinta'ing everyone !!.
Today it's all about love love love !!.Well ,to people out there don't just pour extra-love or shower your loved ones with expensive gift's or else bring them for a romantic candle light dinner only on this special day.What's the point of being extra loving while you ignore ,harm your special someone on normal days??.There's no point of you being so lovey dovey on this one special day.

Appreciate them not only on this special day but everyday and every second !!.Shower them with your unlimited love.As for myself ,i don't want anything for my self from him ,i know he loves me and he knows that i love him too ,that's all.It doesn't matter if we can't be together on this special day ,but i really do feel of doing something special for him on this day !!.Since i can't meet him ,i have some plans :).Heeeeee !! ,hope it goes as planned. :)

I'm so love drunk.Really.I was like so in Romantic mood from yesterday people !!.LOL!!.That's kinda weird of me being in romantic mood.Weird weird !! (: .

Okaay bloggy it's time for me to romance my bed !!.

Bye.

Romantically

No comments:

Post a Comment