20110322

chatting session with my bestie !!.

muthu kumar : got n e friend or n e 1 in southampton?need their help.

myself : you're going uk?

muthu kumar : ya ,gonna do PhD.

myself : i wanna follow :DD.

muthu kumar : rather then getting doctor of philosophy ,you will make it a permanent head damage.you know anyone or not?

myself : you know me very well :DD ,no lar dae ,idk ,i will let you know okaay?

muthu kumar : ask and see.

myself : ask them what?

muthu kumar : southampton.

myself : i mean wether they know about southampton or someone who is staying there?

muthu kumar : staying there.

myself : okay okay.

muthu kumar : k gtg ,hows your music thinggy going on?

myself : haven't finish yet dae ,still got one more year to go dae.

muthu kumar : then you finish d ,you come UK :p ,okaay.

myself : grrrr ,go go ,send me something from UK okaay?

muthu kumar : hahahahaha ,cannot ,then Pandiyarajan ask means ,wehat you gonna tell?

myself : UK buffalo send me :DD.

muthu kumar : yaya ,maade [[cow]].

myself : why telling me your name again dae? i know you're one ereme maade [[buffalo]].

muthu kumar : it's you ,not me ,damn tired.

myself : go and get some sleep dae.

muthu kumar : not that tired ,studying tired ,when you coming down here?

myself : where ?kajang??

muthu kumar : need to make some music.ya.

myself  : idk dae ,just only started to learn about software by myself little by little and trying to write lyrics already dae.

muthu kumar : what songs ? ,enge tell me abit about your songs?

myself : cannot ,you one ereme ,you will curi my idea. LOL ,just ny trying dae.

muthu kumar : bodoh [[stupid]] ,i only fusion bhajan song la.

myself : you only bodoh babi anjing [[stupid piggy dog]].

muthu kumar : so no point of curi your lyrics also.

myself  : yaaa yaaa ,i will mail you once i am done with the lyrics okaay?

muthu kumar : never do also ar?what software you using? sonar 8?

myself : fl studio and cakewalk dae ,sonar 8 chun meh?

muthu kumar : dunno ,just asking.

myself : when going UK ?

muthu kumar : that one i'll tell you later ,surprise.

myself : whhhhy?

muthu kumar : surprise laa.

myself : alaaa.

End of the conversation ,i dunno where he gone missing.

Thought of posting something on my blog ,i know it's a boring post but then i posted it already :pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment