20110319

sixth day c h a l l e n g e.

Five person who meant alot to me [in no orded or whatsoever].

-boyfie- : Yeeep ,i know and understand that everyone has someone very special to them ,not a friend or best friend ,but someone more than a friend ,it's like soulmates !.And i know that you guys ,my lovely stalkers know that i have that special someone too.He is like a full package guy that every girl need ,you know?.A good friend ,great advisor ,a caring person ,sometimes he can behave like a strict daddy ;) ,and advices you like a mommy ,and yeah i do run to him always.Altough ,he can't be there on the right time i need him ,but he has  always been there.You know girls you need to go through few Mr Wrongs to find that one Mr Right.Hoping that i already found my Mr Right.

p/s : i know i have been talking about mi amore alot.

-muthu kumar- : My bestest friend ,i didn't mention him in my first challenge ,so that i can mention him here .I knew him from Friendster ,first day chat itself was like i have known him decades.We fought on the first chat itself ,you know friendly fight? ,he is like my twin bro ,he born exactly 10 day's before me :).A lovely ugly buffalo of mine.He is too too busy till can't even reply my text.I hate you for that pig ,but yet i love you.Miss fighting with you.He used to play keyboard for me every night before letting me to sleep.All A.R.Rahman song's :) ,and we use to hang on the phone late at night.I still remember ,i went and asked him to write a poem for my dad on his birthday ;).A twin brother from another Mother !!.I Love You dumbo :).

-my grandfather- : He is an awesome man ,i have told about him in my previous post ! ,i still look up on him :).A person who don't care about anything.A person who let life go with the flow  ,a person who don't worry much.I learned about Life through him ;).I miss you tata.Bless me from Heaven.

-GOD- : Thanks for everything ,without you i am nowhere.Be with me always.

-my unseen guardian angel- :Sometimes ,without you realizing ,the things that you thought wanted to happend will happen with out you working hard on it kaan?And there are times ,where you will get saved from some troublesome.Idk ,who help us to do it ,make our dream to come true and save us but all i think is that there's a guardian angel for us ,who protects ,helps and help us to make our dreams come true.If there's no guardian angel then life is nothing.It's totalie a ZERO !!.And i wish my guardian angel will always be with me now and forever.

Well ,this people are really meant alot in my Life ,now and in the future.

I have an imaginary Life too ;).

Will story about it in my next post ,may be later at night.

Luv ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment