20110312

first day c h a l l e n g e !!

First day challenge was to write ten things i would like to say to ten different people ,so here it goes.

First on my list is ,

Nanthini Muniappan - bestie since primary school.

Dae machi ,as long as i could remember we have been friend for 15 years.Waaaah ,we have come thru a long journey of friendship kan dae?an awesome one ;) !.I couldn't recollect all those moment and memories that we shared ,but i do still remember some and one of it is a conversation when we were in Form 4 ,if i am not mistaken.We were talking about how our friendship will be after Form 5 ,and you were telling me about your sister's friends ,where they lost touch after SPM ,and you were worried if the same thing will happen between us ,remember??.But see now ,nothing has changed ,but something has changed dae ,like ,not meeting up every morning when we were in school ,recess time ,whenever there's no teacher  and our hang-out-at-the-toilet time..But that doesn't mean the love that we had between us has decreased dae ,it's growing little day by day with our our realization.Haiz ,i am missing you and those moments we shared together dae ,seriously.And don't worry machi ,i will be chitti for your kids and you will be perimma for my kids ,and let our kids share the friendship that we're sharing. :) .imy piggo.

Secondly ,

Eshwaar Muniyandy - one of my bestest pet brother.

Dae piggyfied brother ,in very less time we became too close ,it's like i have known you for a long period kaan?.You are not my blood brother but you already know that i have accepted you as my another blood brother.It's still a miracle of how i accepted you so ,cuz there's a big secreto story behind the miracle of accepting you as my pet bro.LOL.I don't think so i have told you about this before ,but let me reveal it publically today ;).The first time i saw was not last year ,it was 4 years ago ,when we had house warming ceremony .When i saw you first i didn't knew that you were Muniyandy uncle's son ,but the next day ,whey you guys came to our house for breakfast ,your daddy introduced your family to us and that's how i knew that you were Muniyandy uncles son.You were a little taler than me that time.When i first saw you ,i hated you ,cuz you were touching my piano and left some scratches on it ,i have told about it to ash ,but not to my parents ,lucky you ;p.Then after few year ,which was last year ,dad told us that Muniyandy uncle's son  is coming to our place to stay and work here ,to earn some money to pay for his studies.And my dad was like being so kepochi ,always talking about good things about you dae ,like you are smart ,brilliant ,and bla bla ,but when the next day dad intro'ed you ,you didn't impressed me at all ,the only thing that remind me about you is the piano scratches.And i know ,i didn't bother you at all ,even my way of  smiling at you also was like ''duh -why - on - earth - should - i - smile - to - him'' ,and i know you realized it kaan?.But as time passed ,things changed ,the one who hated you started to like you and it grew into siblingsly love ,an unlimited siblingsly love ,i turn up to you whenever i have problems ,you know when i am down and when i am in extrimely happy mood ,you are such an awesomazing brother.Don't worry about what other's have said about our relationship da,we know about us ,god knows about us ,and all of us know about the person who talked bad about our siblingsly relationship kan adiik? ,why care about others when we're being strong in our relationship?.No matter what happend ,i will be there for you as a sister ,and a mcflurry eating partner ;). ily adiik.

Third ,

Mrs.Cheah Peck Ying - my god mother ,my wonderful piano teacher.

It has been nearly a year since i get to know you and since i started to learn piano with you.You are an awesome teacher ,a great advisor and an amazing food provider.We have exchanged alot of stories and life expriences.Esp ; about MALE species.The reason of myself stating you as my god mother is because ,i am more closer to you than being close to my mom ,i don't share my experiences and interesting stories that i have told you to my mom ,you know about my boyfie ,my interest and everything that i can't and couldn't tell my mom ,so you're a god - sent - mom ,my god mother.Don't worry teacher ,i will practice my piano exam pieces well and will make you proud with the results ,and don't forget the outing planning ,we gotta go to so many places and behave like cuckoo's ;).ily teacher.

Fourth ,

Kaneshwaran Paramalingam - my busiest boyfie.

I am just waiting for your four months project work to end ,i miss you so much ,like hell + hell ,heaven + heaven and heaven + hell ,which means this feeling of missing you is undescribable.Haiz .I couldn't say anything publically lar Nu.But all i could say is ,you are the bestest boyfie that every girl should own ,but sorry chicka's i owned him ;).A love which don't have the exact anniversary date :) ,how awesome !! ,who cares with the date ,i have you ,you have me and we have the Love and nothing matters if there's Love <3.I have tortured you alot before accepting your proposal ,i have always wanted to say sorry for it ,but always forgets.I guess this will be the right time to ask for appologies.Sorry sayang :)).The thing that i admire most in you is when we fight for who - love - who - more ,but hey ,you know what i love you more :pp ,and don't fight back okaay.Just can't wait to meet you lar Nu ,wanna so many things together.Faster come back !! :)You ar my Lion King. iloveyoumore amore.

Next in line is ,

Dashinthiran Kunasegaran - my first ever -.-'fied piggy pet brother.

Dashin ,you still my first ever pet bro ,but then ,there are something that i don't like about ,i have told you about it before ,but still you are not listening ,people advice you for your own good dae.I hate it whenever i fight with you dae ,i think we had lotsa arguments ,but still you are not realizing of you bad deeds.SPM this year ,study well ,it's not about studying hard ,it's too late for you to study hard ,now it's all about studying smart.So ,study smart :). i sayang you.

Sixth ,

Anand Zero Defect - my pet bro who will be my next birth Johnny Depp ;).

Hyeee Anand sayang ,thanks for being my pet brother ,emo'ing partner and the person who shares every emotions with me and the one who has the equal interest in music as mine :).Nuwadays ,lotsa things has changed betweens us dae kaan?Less chat ,no phone calls and texts ,i miss your voice bunny :).i miss you.

Seventh  ,

Sarini Vijayan - cutest and adorable pet sister :DD.

Sarini sarini ,most of our memories are shared thru FB and MSN ,so we have never had any heart to heart conversation ,you're cute ,your voice is cute ,and everything about you is CUTE.So for now as a pet sister all i could tell you is ,study smart cuz your time of stying hard is already gone ,SPM will be in 9 months time ,all you can do is stdy smart ,I know you can do it.And i gotta new nick for you dae .Smart Sarini ,sounds chun? .Hope to meet you asap dae ,imy and ily alot.Waiting for your exam to finish ,so that we can spend more time by online'ing and meeting up.God bless you dae. i sayang you.

Next ,

Dilashine Chelvan - another cuckoo'est ,cutest and adorable pet sister.

I love you Dila ,that's all i can tell you now ,cuz till now ,we have never had any serious talk.So idk what i should tell you in here.So more serious talk should be in the list between us. :). i sayang you.

Ninth ,

Shalini Sherlin - clone of myself with different look and height :pp.

We knew each other last year ,and found our we have everything similar ,our love towards food ,our thinking ,our cracko'ness and everything dae.We had lotsa heart to heart conversation ,but i am not gonna reveal it in here ,cuz this is very very public.So shalini ,don't worry about the things that happening to you now.It's for your own experience.We will only know about life when we face difficulty ,hurting and etc etc.There is no life without any struggle.Getting hurt will make yourself to be strong dae.And i will be there for you no matter what okaay?. i sayang you.

The last but not the least ,

Pavina Anjali - the cutie pie.

Pavina ,we get close to each other few weeks ago and you know why and how.And i really don't have any words to console you dae .The same advice i told Shalini goes to you.Keep moving on ,don't let others to treat you like a dog dae.Don;t have the habit of begging.You're the boss no matter what okaay?Just let go those scums that's not worth for you.They don't deserve to be with you and in your life.Treat everything as life experience dae okaay. :). i sayang you.

Finally ,i have done with my First day challenge ,now waiting for Secong day challenge.Nine things about myself?Uhuh ,the thoughest part of the challenge i guess.Gotta think about 9 things of myself. ;)

End of day one !!.

No comments:

Post a Comment