20110313

second day c h a l l e n g e .

Nine things about myself.

This will be the hardest part of this 10 day challenge. *jeng jeng*.

1.Music as my bestie.

Music has been my best friend since eerrrm ,the day i started to listen to songs??.And since the day i enrolled into learning Piano and planned my future by doing something in Music.I believe that God is in the form of Music.You know ,you will some kinda satisfied feeling when you listen to a music/songs.You wont even get the feeling by getting advice from others.Agree?.So ,there's no life ,if theres no Music.You need music everywhere ,even when your in the toilet man. ;)

2.Respect.

Well ,in this case ,since young I have been taught to R E S P E C T people for their age.But as i grow up and saw while analysing human behaviour.Some people don't act according to their age.So ,i started to respect people not by their age but according to their behaviour.Being matured and immatured is no included. :).

3.In love with L O V E.

I really love - love.No matter it's between family and friends or with that special someone.Love is really beautiful ,the pain that it gives you ,the missings and everything ,the care you have for them ,being over protective over them.Love everyone ,don't regret when things changed.Love till you die. (:.

4.Food.

The most common topic ,when i am talking to anyone.I love food ,i just can whack anything that is given.As i told you ,i am slowly changing myself into a vegetarian ,less chicken's and less mutton's already.Living a healthy lifestyle.A person who loves food ,suddenly changing herself into a vegetarian.It's really haaaaaard duh !! -.- .

5.Hardworking (according to my mom).

Well ,as i know about myself ,i am not that much of a hardworker.I do and finish up the given task on time ,but the thing is i do it slowly and patiently.But idk why my mom said so.Sometimes other's know more about us. :).

6.Allergic to jerk's.

You turn everywhere ,the are always jerk's who loves to play with people's feeling.Duh ,Lifeless dumb's.I respect decent guy's. ;).

7.Religious.

I pray and i do believe in God.He gives us the best. :).He the only Guy i respect. (:.

8.Books.

I Love reading ,i read everywhere ,when on the bed ,after waking up ,in the toilet ,while travelling and even while Facebook'ing ,Blogging and Tumblr'ing.I am jus too addicted in reading.Reading is a good habit kaan. :).

Lastly ,

9.Learn new things.

Yepp ,i do love to learn new things ,like a new language or new skill.You don't have to be young to learn something new.As ,i have told all of you before ,i don't plan stuff's ,i will just let it go with the flow.

Done with the Second day challenge !!.

Moving to Third day challenge. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment