20110314

third day c h a l l e n g e !!

Eight ways to win my heart.

Take note of this post people ;)

1. Think differently - Well i am a person who loves to think differently ,cuz when people think differently ,we tend to get more different idea's from them ,till now i haven't find anyone so.

2.Being good and not the other way round - Someone who is good ,who can be true to themselves and to the people around them.The one who don't bring any harm to others.

3.Talented - I admire and adore those talented people ,not as in smart ,educated ,having good job and earn lotsa money.I don't consider it as talented.Talented as in ,you have something that not everyone can do. ;).

4.Laughter is the best medicine - A person with good sense of humor ,the one who can make anyone laugh like a mad person without hurting anyone's feeling.Sometime's joke's might hurt people's feeling.

5.Talkative - Can you talk to me for hours without getting myself bored?.Buzz me on my MSN : komlash@hotmail.com .

6.Love me alot - Love me like it's no body's business.I love it if people say they Love Me :)) !!

7.Surprises - I Love surprises ,but till now ,i didn't had any surprises.Surprise me if you wanna win my heart.

8.Hate Sacarsm - Being sacrastic hurts people feeling ,so do mine.So , if sacarsm is your language then just
kindly GTFO !!.

Ready to win my heart?? ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment