20110316

Fucked Up people !!.

You needed me ,when you had problem with your boyfriend ,you needed me whenever you had problem.And now when things are going perfectly ,you are blaming myself being Selfish and Heartless?

Even last week you told me that you're not having a peaceful relationship life and you wanna go for a break-up.Why did you told that to me?.Because i have been supportive all this while right?.You told me everything that happend between you and your boyfriend ,the words that he threw at you.The way he treated you and you cried infront of me each and everyday !!.How can i not to hate him when he did all this to you?.And suddenly forgive him and accept him back?

I won't have fake love and likings towards people.How can you change your mind and like that particular person just like that??.

We are not monkey's ,to jump from tree to another tree.We are civilized.We should make our mind ,we can't just like that one person ,just like that.My instinct didn't give me the right opinion about him and i don't know why.But then i didn't ruin your relationship what?.

If i am being so heartless and selfish i wouldnt have brought you out to meet him.

So does that mean you used me up all this while?.

Wei ,you are someone i love ,i care alot about you ,i hate it when people talk bad about you.I still remember what ever he said to you ,and ask me about one of your ex.He called you a bitch.

And i am doubting ,how on earth ,a girl with dignity will continue her relationship with a guy ,no matter how deep her love is with him when her guy ,who should be respecting her all this while called her ''BITCH''.

One ,you are agree'ing that you're a bitch.
Two ,you don't have self respect and dignity.

So ,what you're?.

You told me i am being selfish. Do you know that ,my ex told something bad about you ,and the main reason of our break-up is ,cuz he talked bad about you.If i were a selfish ,i should've choosed him over you right?.On the spot ,i asked for a break-up.

And what you did when your boyfriend told you that i am being rude??.You came and screwed me ,for not respecting him??.

Now ,who is selfish?.

And don't think i have forgotten everything that you've said to me when we had a big fight last year on the same time.I do remember ,things that you've said to me.

And ,please ,next time if you had any problems with your boyfriend ,don't come to me .Cuz you know :

I am a Selfish and Heartless person. ;).

Fuck you !!.

No comments:

Post a Comment