20110305

Heeeeeeeeeeey bloggy ,i know you're like totalie pist with me ,for not entertaining you like how i used to ,i am really really sorry yaah.Forgive me !!.It had been damn hectic week for me ,so delayed in updating.Please understand me.Lover's need more understanding betwen them than Love ,so please understand me.And let's get to my weekday's update.

It's already third month of the year ,Haish.Why does time need to run too fast?.Grrrr.But i just can't wait to see how the future gonna be with me :).Hope it's awesomazing ;).

Well let me update you with my daily routine from the beginning of this month till today 04.03.2011.

1st March

I would consider this day as one of the most important day of my life.It was exactly last year where something good started and something bad ended.This was the exact date my boyfie inbox'ed me to my Facebook ,and this was the exact date i found my ex's dirty little secret's ;).It's was a turning point situation at that time ;D.Was going through hell lotsa problem ,well for a girl ,the biggest problem is HER BOYFRIEND !! ,but thank god ,NOT ANYMORE :).Bless us God.Adding into the list ,i owned a new phone on this exact date this year ,it's Nokia E72 ,awesome phone but with stupid game -.-.Gotta download games.Jing chak ,asap !.

2nd March

It was shivarathri day ,so woke up early around 6 am like that ,and helped mom to clean the prayer room and prayed as usual.Was fasting for the first time ever in my life.It was like ,urrrm an undescribeable situation ,was in fainting mode in the evening ,luckly mommy let me to eat ,if not sure i would have faint.And after dinner ,went to temple and stayed back there till the next morning ,which was yesterday (03.03.2011).

3rd March

Did nothing ,i occupied my whole day by eating ,sleeping ,eating ,sleeping and eating ,sleeping.

Today

It was such an awesome day bloggy.Remember i have told you about a man from India ,teaching keyboard in one of my previous post?.And today went to his place ,to learn carnatic Keyboard ,as usual went with ash ,practiced few songs and at last he told us to teach song for new students ,i mean they enrolled earlier than us ,but still weaker ;).We are more chunner than them !!.Weeeeeee.It's fun teaching ,it's like i am obsessed in teaching .LOL.Dedicate teacher duh !!.The most chunnest part is ,i taught them Chinna chinna aasai.First lesson itself A.R.Rahman's ,heeeeeee ,how nice.Reached home at 8pm ,damn exhausted but  it's a worthy day :).Actually i am not in the mood to blog today ,but somehow i tried to.

I guess this is all for now.

Bye bloggy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment