20110506


Hehehe ! ,cute right?Well this was taken like 20 years ago ,when i was around 4 else 5 years old and the girl beside me with that Maggie hair is my childhood friend Ela ,that's her nick and her real name is Layla.We get in touch after like 15 freaking years.When my mom told me about her ,i couldnt really remember her other than her name. :).And same goes to her ,she can't remember me other than my name.

And you guys might be wondering ,how i get in touch with her right?.Not hard much.

My parent's went to another childhood friends wedding ,well ,she is just one year elder then me ,but already got married.I couldn't go cuz i had classes.So it happend that Ela too came to her wedding.She was excited but dissapointed cuz i wasn't there.And i regretted for not attending Lina's wedding :'(.But it's okaay ,no point regretting right?.She gaved her number to my mom and mom pass it to me ,called her on Tuesday :).We shared some stuffs that we remember ,she couldn't remember the things i could and i couldn't remember the things that she could.Shared our Facebook id and it took two days two find her on FB :pp ,saw her pictures and she look gorgeous.Hoping to meet her ASAP ! and share some stories that we could still remember.

The feeling you get when you found your long lost childhood friend is different than meeting you bestie ,class-mates ,college-mates and just friend.

Your childhood friend is like connected to your soul ,they are like soul friends.Because you get into friendship without knowing anything about them ,it's like a beautiful accident.You realised the meaning of friendship because of them.What's friendship if it's not with your childhood buddies right?.So try finding your childhood friends and treasure them for life.And i am lucky for that.Thanks god :)

Right now ,i am in the mood to find all other childhood friends :).Hope i can keep in touch with them ASAP.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment