20110515

I want to be in a relationship with Chocolates bloggy :DD.So now ,theres no one to control me from eating chocolate at night ,awesome right ;).Yeaaay !.Gonna buy lotsa chocolates and hide it in my wardrobe ;DD.

I were just lazy'ing around for the whole day today and went out alone at night !.Speeding on highway and blasting music loudly is like i-really-couldn't-tell-how-it-feels.I think i have Alexithymia ,difficulty in describing feeling to others.Well who cares ;).I just love driving ,especially ,when it comes to speed driving ;).Yaaah ! ,i love speeeeeeed ! ,the maximum speed i reached is 140 km/h.Trying for 160.Soon soon ,when i can freely roam on the roads ;DD.Just can't wait for that moment bloggy.

And to my blog viewers : You guys were asking me to post about my theme right?Well ,i didn't get my theme from a website or what ,i just editted in blogger design section.It's not that hard to create a theme for yourself.Just think of how you want you themes to be.Select background colour ,then edit the font size ,header and title font and colour ,and arrange your gadgets as how you want it to be.And you can edit your themes as how you want it ,everytime :).Easy as ABC right?Give a try people.

Anything ,buzz me :).

You guys are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment